Salam to all.
Today (2nd May 08), ALia turns 5 month!
Well, let's see, what has she achieved at this age:
- She loves it whenever she can 'stand'.. She will 'ketawa mengekek-ngekek'.. hahah
- She is not very fussy when it comes to sleep, but nowadays, she hardly sleeps during daytime, maybe she just loves playin'
- Oh ya, and she loves to play / tuck out her shirt.. (even when she's in her sleep! hahah)
- She LOVES to roll over whenever we put her on the matress. The crawling part have yet to be mastered by her..
- She can now hold things that we put at her hands. Especially strings (the pacifier string).
- She can now hold her pacifier! She will take it out from her mouth and put it back..
- When she's at her car seat, she will try her best to GET UP / GET OUT of it.. but well, of course, the belt won't let her..
- Oh yes, and another thing, she can easily fall asleep when she's in her car seat.
- Ayah.. come play with me.. 6