I stumbled upon Malaysian Super Mummy blog just now, and i just happenned to notice that there's a contest going on! I love participating in contests! (although i never win! hihi). So, I thought, why not give it a try? :)
It was Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest. It was so simple! even YOU can join too! (Hurry! before 5th August!)
a Sony PlayStation 2 - SCPH-77006CB (cool, huh..?)
For the luckiest Nuffnanger.... and that is...
Reasons why I think my hubby deserve (or i will have to buy him with my RM1 500 if i win this!) this Sony Playstation 2 are...:
2. He has been glued to the computer for the whole day! I just thought it would be nice to let him play a game or two at home, during the night. It will help him to release some stress at work (let's just face it, we DO sometimes have to deal with stress at work.. right?)
3. If he gets to play PS2, he will be at the Living Room, so I get to let him play and at the same time, takes care of my sweet little baby Alia who just needs someone to be with her. Sometimes I can just let her play alone, just as long as she sees there's someone near her. This makes me difficult to do house chores as I have to wait until she sleeps!
4. My hubby comes from a not-so-rich family and i doubt that during his childhood he was able to play games as such! So, i hope this PS2 will redeem his not-so-fun childhood. (I am truly indeed a nice wife, huh..? hihi)
So, in order for me to do all the house chores, (esp washing all the clothes..) i had to put alia in her baby cot! (da lama x pakai cot ni.. terpaksa assemble balik..)
look at her happy face... :)
ya la tu.. after a while, she started to berpaut at the bars (railings).. and guess what..? She was standing up!
hihi.. but later on i let her to just crawl inside it.. after a while, she tried to stand up again.. this time, when she was holding at the railings, she let go of her hands! aiyo! so abih la, terhantuk anak ibu sorang nih.. da nanges!!!
so i just put her in her walker. abes citer! :)
hihihi... :) have a nice weekend!
*i'm working tomorrow.. :(
i just would like to 'war-war' kan tu you guys who stays here, in KL.
As you can see, this 'Laman 2008' will end this Sunday, so, better be hurry!
*psst.. i'm going there tomorrow, insyaAllah.
and oh ya, the entrance fees are:
Child (7-12 yrs old) : RM1
Here's what you are expected to see:See u there!
(actually this exhibition is for those who loves gardening, landscaping and who loves 'gubahan bunga')
ha.. gitu le rupanya kalau Alia merangkak.. :)
Dia masih lagi suka masukkan apa sahaja ke dalam mulut.. :(
Tidur dalam kereta.. selepas kami gi jejalan IKEA (hajat dihati nak beli lampu untuk dining area.. tapi nengok punya nengok, mahal la.. dengan rang ramai bangat sabtu lepas.. pening kepala ibu Alia.. terus kami balik! )
Petang Sabtu aritu kami gi UKM, si ACU ni nak beli barang.. gi la kompleks PKNS Bangi.. Seronok sangat gi sana.. macam gi pasaraya di kampung! orang x ramai.. kite nak shopping pun tenang.. tengok gambo ni.. x dak sapa pun kat background kan..? :)
[quite sad tho, coz i'd have to be separated from my mom and dad.. huhu..]
Here is my list of things to do when u want to move in:
1. Do the grill first! *psst.. this is not my grill. my grill is here ..
2. Painting - Whether you do the work yourself or hire someone to do it, it's a lot easier to paint an empty room.
3. Closet Systems - Having things organized, fitting into your new home, will really make you feel great.
4. Get your address changed. You may want to contact your creditors (credit card company) as well as any magazines that you subscribe to directly so that they’re aware of the move and you don’t miss an issue or a bill.
5. Get your emergency kit in the house first thing During the moving process, there are many, many opportunities for minor first aid issues. Make sure you have your first aid kit in a known place. Also, get the emergency numbers for the area and put them in a known place.
6. Know where the main circuit breaker is
7. Know where the water shut-offs are. This includes the main water shut-off as well as shutting off outside water.
8. Install / check the smoke detectors (err.. yang ini di malaysia rasanya x da kot.. mcm mahal jer..)
9. Get your locks changed This isn’t a strict requirement, but it’s a good idea to get the locks changed in the house shortly after moving. Yang ini nak buat, tapi erm.. bajet tak dak.. :)
10. Update your driver’s license and MyKad
11. Send out your new contact information
12. Kitchen cabinet
13. And equipt your house with : lamps, fans, airconds, dining table, sofa, tv cabinet, tv, fridge, washing mashine, dryer (bestnyer kalau ada dryer), curtain, curtain hooks, vacuum, carpets, bed set, erm.. what else..?
cantek kan lamp ni...?6
kalau saya ada tertinggal, pls let me know, ya! tq.. :)
i guess it's due to my spec.. i have been wearing it since.. since.. (wait ah, i am tryin to remember..) ha, since my first year at KUSTEM! so, can u imagine how old it is..? (kira-kira ada la dalam 3 taun gitu..) so, there is a possibility that my power has increased (or decreased!).. who knows? hihi..
alamak, another couple of hundreds is going down the drain! :(
And.. i received this :
from Baby Sofia and Cendawan Intim.. oh.. susah-susah jer...
and i'm gonna pass this to ALL OF MY FRIENDS.. walaupun syarat dia:
"This award is to be given to blogs that have at least 3 posts per week"
(pedulik la.. kan..? hihi) so, kepada semua kawan-kawan dan sanak saudara saya yang listed di MY BLOG LIST itu.. silakan ambil award anda ya! hihih..
**updated!!!! ~ kami da tau dah, kenapa Alia demam tempoh hari.. the reasons are:
~dia da nak pandai melompat-lompat.. kalau kite pegang dia gini 6, dia akan cuba untuk melompat... adoi.. letihnyer.. :(
~dia da nak tumbuh gigi! saya tgk mlm tadi da ada stint putih sket kat gusi dia.. ;) nanti kalau da ada, saya snap ya!