Introducing.. Alia's new Toy!
Topic for today is quite different from the normal ones.. haha..
Oh well, i guess it's the global economy problem that caused me to think of How To Generate Money (Fast!)..
Last night i was thinking.... How can i be RICH but using the legal way.. (well, you know, as Government servant, there are a few rules that we have to abid)
Ok, so here's my list of HOW TO GENERATE MONEY / INCOME :
**these are just MY OWN OPINION.. truth is, there are 1001 ways out there..
1) the easiest is through buying and renting. You buy a house, let say monthly you have to pay RM400.00, so, you just have to find a tenant, and charge him/her for about RM 600.00. From there, you can easily get RM200.00 per month without doing anything.
2) Through Trust (Mutal Trust and etc..) those fund sometimes come with great divident / benefits. (oh, i'm not so good in this whole Trust thing). But in long term, they'll come in handy (just as long as u invest continously.. small, but continuity.)
3) Through internet / online! This one may sound famliar to you. Google Adsense and Nuffnang are among of sites that provide cash per click. You just have to put their codes on your blog/website, and keep posting great articles, then the money will come in!
4) Besides the normal adertisement on your blog, there's this one thing, and that is Selling Flat Rate Ads On Your Site. This is a great idea! although i have never thought of that.. Read Here for more info.
5) This one needs some perseverence, hard work, patience... well. selling stuffs! anything under the sun. Through online, door-to-door, garage sale (unfortunately in Malaysia, it's very rare to see a garage sale..), night markets (easiest way to sell stuffs) etc.
6) My last point (and my favourite one) is... Find out what is your PASSION? What do you love doing most? and convert it to ways to make money out of it! as simple as that! I'm still tryng to figure out mine.. huhu.. :( Ok, let say, you love sewing. so, just sew something and sell it! (i just found out that there's a mom out there who is selling her home made baby sling! how cool is that!) Just be caution! sell something that people WILL SURELY BUY! Other than that, like mama ammar, who loves making pizza, she can easily make money out if it! ... and so can YOU!
Yup. Those r all of my points. Last but not least, be happy!
anyway.. i bought this for Bapak, for his birthday..Apparently, double XL dia a bit small.. so we had to change it to M size and give it to Mr Hubby. haha.. untung Mr Hubby.. hehe.. as for bapak, lain kali kami beli Tshirt lain pula ya! hehe..
Tag tertunggak pertama ini datangnya daripada Intan (mama ammar)
Maaf ya, dah berzaman, baru sekarang baru ibu alia dapat buat..
Soalan: Nyatakan 5 kedai yang anda pantang jumpa mesti nak masuk dan beli barang.
Hehehe.. pandai dia reka tag.. hmm.. let's see. 5 ya..?
1. Petronas Mesra (ini satu kemestian.. Mr Hubby isi minyak, so daripada termenung dalam kereta, baik kita meneroka kedai itu..) haha.. tapi kalau alia ada sekali, kami duduk sahaja dalam kereta... :)
2. Central Mart (yup. sejak menjadi penduduk Saujana Utama ni, memang ini sahaja lah pasaraya / kedai runcit yang terdekat...)
3. V Shoppe! (yang ini adalah kedai souvenir di PSN.. kalau lalu, memang akan menyinggah! sangat suka because kedai ni banyak barang-barang baru (mereka update regularly..)
4. Wah.. banyak betul ya.. erm.. The Store Sungai Buloh (yang ini bukan la setiap kali lalu, tapi kadang2 bila lalu (time balik dari ofis), tiba2 teringat pada pampers / susu alia yang nak habis, so memang mintak Mr Hubby singgah sebentar.. :)
5. Last sekali... hmm.. Kedai area rumah mak saya.. Giant, Carrefour Wangsa Maju.. Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju.. (sekarang, yang latest di area tu ialah Jaya Jusco AU2).. :)