Petang ni kita bincang pasal deco rumah, nak..?? :)
Siapa suka men-decorate- rumah????
Saya suka tengok je.. especially show house, sangat cun! tapi bila nak praktikkan pada rumah sendiri, erm.. tak jadi sampai sekarang! ahaha..
Anyway, here are 7 simple deco tips / ideas that you may follow:
1. Free up spaces. Throw away unnecessary items and equipment. Old equipment that already obsolete or useless should already put to retirement.
2. The storage room is the room for decorations that are not in season or timely. Christmas decors should be kept out it is already March.
3. Make the home spacious by freeing it from useless materials and equipment. Huge sofas and tables are also a no-no if the space of your home is already limited.
4. Put out all the small figurines and picture frames that are distracting the atmosphere and scaring them, instead of awing and amusing them. Those are old-styles, the modern interior decoration go for less displays. Less is totally more this time.
5. Consider replacing carpets, or putting one in the living room if there is not already one in place. That would provide for a cozy atmosphere.
6. The kitchen should be clean and well-lighted because it is the most important area in the house. It should be painted with light to even darker colors to make up for a more appetizing atmosphere.
7. The bathroom should still be spacious. Remember functionality, uses are more than aesthetics.
Interior designing a house need not be really tedious. Just follow your instinct and remember, functions come ahead of beauty. Good luck!
artikel saya ambil sini. :)
so... Jom Decor Rumah Kita!
Do you have something / product/ business that you want me to help you promoting it? Just fill in the "Contact Me" form at the bottom of this blog and the charge is : RM35.00 (for a post entry), and RM10.00 per month (for banner spot at the Sidebar). If you'd like to become our sponsor, please click here. Thank you.